TOP NEWS

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas mattis nisi felis, vel ullamcorper dolor. Integer iaculis nisi id nisl porta vestibulum.

Friday, November 19, 2010

See Me Unfold

I’m just human. I make mistakes like everyone does. And I’m trying to make up for those stupid mistakes. Everyday I’m hunted by those mistakes. Every day I try to cover it up with something nice. But every day, I know behind those eyes are disappointments and lies.

I’m getting older and I should’ve known better. There are no excuses for my decisions and actions. I know that. Coz at some point, I wanted that to happen. But I’m not perfect. And I’m still a work in progress. Every one of us is. And I’m sorry for the pains I’ve caused. I’m getting older and I should’ve known better. Every day is a struggle. I’m not being ungrateful or anything. I am absolutely grateful for my family and friends around.

As much as I’m trying to be a better person, just when I’m about to put the last piece, I breakdown again. Over and over and over… an unending cycle.

I have my family and GOD knows how much I want to make them proud again. I used to do that. Getting good grades even if I’ve engaged myself to a lot of extracurricular activities, saving lot money from my allowance, being sent to seminars and workshops and contests each year… they were happy. And I can’t wait for the day to see them happy about me again. I hope I’m on the right track now. I don’t care if I have to breakdown everyday as long as I can make them happy. Because I owe them a lot.

I’m not a bad person. But I break, too. And sometimes, people mistook that for me being such a brat. And it’s sad because they don’t really ask what’s wrong. Not that the people around me doesn’t listen. They do. But it’s different when it’s your family. There’s a huge difference!

I don’t know what I’m saying anymore.

I guess I just wanted to say sorry to everyone I have offended. Sorry for the pains and hurt I have caused. Sorry that I appear ungrateful. Sorry if I rant a lot. Sorry if I’ve been disrespectful. Sorry for the times I acted like a total brat. Sorry for being such a pain in the a**. Sorry for not doing the things you’ve expected from me.

But I wish you would also see the positive things I have done and not dwell on the negatives. I wish you would understand that it’s hard for me too. I wish you’d understand where I came from and that I’m trying to be better. I wish that you’d stop thinking that I’m ungrateful because every minute of the day, I pray and thank God for the blessings bestowed upon me. I also pray for the people who are helping me that you will all be showered with so much graces. But again, there’s no way to please everyone. So I’ll just do my very best to please those who means the most to me. My family.

I know I sometimes act differently from what I say and vice versa. And it’s complicated. But I’m putting an effort. If that’s not enough, I will exert more just so things will be better.

My blog is serving its purpose. Letting me rant. I feel a lil better now.

0 comments: