TOP NEWS

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas mattis nisi felis, vel ullamcorper dolor. Integer iaculis nisi id nisl porta vestibulum.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Year End Sadness

This is the very first time I am seeing my friends again. This is because I have been staying in Cebu already. Am not really excited about this get together. We had several misundertandings before this and we never had the chance to talk about it. Am also not sure why organized this get together where in-fact, we are all not okay with each other. Maybe because we have a classmate from elementary who's having a vacation here in the Philippines after more than 10yrs of staying abroad. 

Nevertheless, as expected, it wasn't that happy get-together. There's this awkward feelings.. I felt sad. I feel like I'm losing the group of friends that I once have.. 

0 comments: